FREE FREE FREE Tickets to the most AMAZING event of the year in Halifax. So many awesome events occur on an annual basis in Halifax, but this is the ONE that most talk about for months afterward. What makes this event so darn amazing? Well, here is the list:
1. National TV filming and you get to be a part of it for FREE ( as long as you are 19+ ), and you can see yourself on TV when the episode airs, if you happen to be seated in the right place.
2. BEST Canadian Performers, Musicians, Comedy all under one roof – and it is the best price ever – we ask for each ticket holder to bring ONE non-perishable food item for the food bins for FEED NS on site. In return you will receive the BEST in entertainment for the evening/ night while we film in HD for TV.
3. The other awesome fact: We are not STUFFY on set. We want you, the AUDIENCE, to have fun so come prepared to dance, laugh hard, scream when asked and dressed in your craziest, best, or come however you like, just no birthday suits please, the network will not like that. We want you to relax and be with Candy Palmater as she makes you feel warm, welcome and invited into her House to play, and enjoy yourselves. Dance, Laugh, Meet new people.
4. The Candy Show is as proud of it’s audience as it is of its performing guests! Silver Donald Cameron, reporting for The Chronicle Herald, described The Candy Show audience by saying:
“They were young and old; gay and straight; Black, White, Asian and Aboriginal; all brought together by a common taste and attitude”
5. This creatively awesome and most Highly talented bunch of Entertainers will be on set/ stage filming for TV and for you, and it is all FREE. YES, FREE – You can Thank Candy Palmater for this. As the Creator/ Host/ ONLY Writer/ and Producer of The Candy Show – that has garnished her with an ECMA Nomination and the show itself for 2 Canadian Screen Award Nominations, she always wanted her fans and many of her guests fans from across the country to enjoy artists that never come here and at the best price tag, FREE + one non-perishale food item for FEED NS.
TICKETS click here and order. DATES: April 24, 25, 26, 30, May 1, 2, 3 – The Guest list will be released this week, on this website. Make sure you SUBSCRIBE and not miss the update when it is posted.
SEASON 5 Guest LINEUP w/ dates of filming
Thursday April 24th – Derric Starlight – ventriloquist performer
– Erin Costelo – Singer/ song writer lives in Halifax
– Hubert FRancis – singer/ song writer lives in NB
– Brandon Gold – Circus Performer
Friday April 25th– Gerry Big Bear (Ojibwe Elvis impersonator) – performer
– My Living Will – Band in HRM
– Caitlan & Christy – Duo Pole perfomers
– Red “Suga” – Musician
Saturday April 26th – Tattoo Artist – Troy Lane
– Slowcoaster – Band/ Music
– Moe Clark – Metis Poet from Quebec
– Jessie Brown & The Black Divine – band in NS
Wednesday April 30th – Tracy Bone – singer/ songwriter (country)
– Maria Osende – Flamenco performer
Thursday May 1st – Neon Dreams – Music in Halifax
– El JOnes – Halifax Poet Laureate
– Charlie A’Court – w/ kev Corbett
– Inez Jasper – Music
Friday May 2nd – Irish Mythen – singer/ song writer
– Eastern Eagle – Drum
– Susan Aglukark – singer/ Order of Canada/ JUNO award winner
– Rich Aucoin – Music/ performer
Saturday May 3rd – Iskwe – Music
– Deception “A Rock Opera” – performance
– The Stanfields – Band in Halifax
– George Leach – Music/ JUNO Award winner 2014