Welcome to The Candy Show Television Page: The Candy Show is the brain child of Candy Palmater. Originally, Candy saw it as a night time talk show, and still does, however, to film her baby NS tax credits were required to make up the budget and talk shows did not make the credit. So we improvised into a Variety TV Show and for 5 full seasons, Candy Palmater wowed the audiences in Canada.
The Candy Show is now done filming.
The Candy Show is hosted by Creative Executive Producer – Candy Palmater. Candy is an Aboriginal (Mi’Kmaq) Canadian Comedian, Producer, Actor, Writer and National TV Host. The Candy Show is one of Candy’s brain children and she is the sole writer for every single episode, on every season Produced. The Candy Show is a National Variety Televsion series filmed in Halifax, Nova Scotia, who employs dozens of local TV crew, and placed millions of dollars in the pockets of Nova Scotia Economy, while showcasing East Coast Music and Entertainment to the world.
The Candy Show episodes begin with an opening hilarious monologue by Candy Palmater, then a musical guest will come on and finally a Canadian performing artist.
The Candy Show AWARDS and Nods:
– 2015 Candy Palmater was NOMINATED for BEST ACTOR in Supporting female role for acting on FORGIVE ME
– 2015 Screen Nova Scotia Nomination for Best TV series
– 2014 WINNER of an Aboriginal People’s Choice Music Award for BEST TV Show showcasing Aboriginal Music
– 2013 Canadian Screen Award Nomination for best Direction in a Variety TV Series
– 2013 ECMA nomination – East Coast Music Nomination for Media Person of The Year – Candy Palmater
– 2012 Canadian Screen Award Nomination for best Direction in a Variety TV Series
For questions/ bookings/ inquires please visit the contact page and send us an email, or for public appearances, please contact Candy’s Manager: Denise Tompkins by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org