A rare treat to see Candy Palmater performing a solo, live performance. One night only, limited seating, Toronto, get your tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/candy-palmater-comedy-show-tickets-79354869551?aff=ebdssbeac
Hello wonderful fans and friends,
It has been a long time since our last posting, but, thank you for sticking with us. A change will be coming to all social media and website soon, but please, stick with us. More postings will be announced to keep you updated on everything happening with Candy Palmater.
First, Comedy shows coming. One September 14th TaDa! Festival in Wakefield, Quebec and the other will be at Seneca College on November 7th, 2019. Rare comedy shows for Candy outside the corporate comedy world, these two will be open to the public for ticket sales. Ta Da Festival http://www.tadafestival.ca/
Candy will be at AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario) September 30th, 2019 one to one conversation with Salman Rushdie! SOLD OUT https://ago.ca/events/browse
Recently the one and only Margaret Atwood named Candy Palmater one of the 12 International women who are shaping our future. The words “She suffers No Fools” was aptly used. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/margaret-atwood-has-nominated-the-12-women-who-are-shaping-our-future-lgv27c0b3
Candy is currently working hard to complete edited draft of her script for her first book with Harper Collins, set to drop spring 2020,. Stay tuned for release date.
Candy continues to travel the country speaking to corporations, educational sectors and other clients. Soon she will be back at Seneca College for a new lecture series in early 2020.
Update for October schedule will come your way soon.
Thank you for sticking with us, please feel free to leave us a message.
Join us this Monday! Seating goes fast, be sure to be there for the 2nd talk in the series.
Very rare moments to have Candy Palmater in public for comedy these days. A few snapped stills from a recent Corporate comedy event in Ottawa.
For bookings: http://www.thecandyshow.com/contact/
Subscribe to the website: Coming up: spring 2019 – Sweet Talk with Candy Palmater Podcast
Spring 2020 Harper-Collins releasing Candy’s first book, a memoir.
Saturday Candy will moderate two panels. Check out the information to see what the panels are and when.
Wednesday September 12th, 2018
For tickets and information:
2018 Spring update for Candy Palmater/ The Candy Show Entertainment Company.
Candy when she worked at Dept. Of Ed, as the Director of Mi’Kmaq Liason Office. Sense of humour with her every step of life.
This coming week, Candy will be starting her Podcast taping. Season one of Sweet Talk w/ Candy Palmater begins. The first season will have 12 episodes. The first episode will be available on iTunes and on our website click here to subscribe so you catch the first episode when it is up. Follow on all social media links too all under Candy Palmater, or The Candy Show. (to the left of this message you will find the links to all social media accounts).
Candy is working hard on completing her first book, first draft. The fast approaching deadline is this spring for Harper – Collins, and the book is set to release spring 2019. Time is ticking on quickly, and with Candy flying/ gigging all around the country on a weekly basis this leaves limited time for socializing.
Catch our vlogs on The Candy Show YouTube Channel, plus other videos of Book Reviews, Empties, and other videos we post. Our active YouTube Channel will keep you up to date along with our lives as we share raw footage of how we are, who we are, how we live, honest, and real. Next vlogging session starts April, Vlogril 2018, when we vlog every single day for the month of April. SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
More news will be updated here, and on all social media sites. Thank you for sticking with us, and for your constant support.
Happy early fall everyone.
Summer had been a wonderful, crazy busy time for Candy. In case you missed some of the action of new projects and upcoming projects here is a little recap:
- Candy signed a Book deal with Harper-Collins Canada – Candy is hard at work writing in her down time when not traveling for events/ gigs. Book is set to release Spring 2019.
- Candy is working on another APTN series where she is Narrating 13 episodes – titled Skindigenous. Watch for the NEW TV series coming soon.
- PODCAST: Yes, Candy’s own podcast is in the works right now. Set to launch winter 2017. More details will come, so stay tuned to the website and subscribe to not miss out on the launch.
The schedule is jammed packed with Candy traveling from one coast to the other this fall. UNBC next week then to NFLD next month, with many other provinces in between. Candy will be speaking with Peter Mansbridge on September 29th at Mount Allison University – Mansbridge Summit. Details HEREhttp://www.mta.ca/Community/Campus_life/Campus_events/Mansbridge_Summit/Schedule/Schedule/
Events COMING UP: Comedy in Hamilton, Candy will be at Stratford Writers Festival, Also, speaking with Author Thomas King at the Art Gallery of Ontario, and many more events. Be sure to check out the schedule on the website to follow Candy’s travels.
Here is the June 2017 post for you. Many of you awesome fans have been emailing and social media inquiring where will Candy be and why isn’t she on the Radio?? Here is a quick look at June:
- June 5th – Video recording for magazine with new column
- CapeBreton – June 7, 8th, 2017
- June 9th-14th many writing project deadlines – she will be based back in Toronto for these projects – two for books, one of her very own…. watch for the press release with the details, plus she is a NEW columnist for Chatelaine and there is more….
- June 15th to 22nd – on the road and air to the West Coast, North Coast and East Coast of Canada.
- June 23 – July…. early July we are taking a much over due vacation/ break and will be out of commission for a couple weeks.
- PODCAST time... when we come back from our break, Candy will back on the airwaves my friends. Not right away as we will be busy taping the episodes and meeting with our Producer , so on. BUT rest assured, you will have Candy to listen to very soon, and not seasonal. You will be able to listen to her all year round!!!! HOW EXCITING!!! SUBSCRIBE to our website so you do not miss out on more news updates with Projects and events in your area.