First piece of news I want to share is that Candy Palmater has made the tiny shortlist of hopefuls for the permanent HOST seat for Q on CBC Radio one. The decision will be made soon, and we are asking everyone to send in positive emails to CBC : Q@CBC.CA and/ or tweet using the hashtag #QTheFuture and using Candy’s twitter handle @TheCandyShow in the same tweet. We ask for your continued support and love, as this is a fantastic opportunity to hear Candy daily. Many of your have already sent in your supportive emails to CBC, we thank you so much for your love and kindness. Without you Candy would not be doing what she loves to do, entertain and speak to people through her art and passion. I thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedules to support Candy Palmater.
NATIONAL AWARD WINNING TV SHOW – The Candy Show
Now, next week is another NEW episode of Season 5 on APTN and APTN HD Channles – 9:30PM EST/ 10:30PM AST – check your service provider for exact air times in your time zone and country.
GUESTS: Singer/ song writer: Irish Mythen
: Host Drum Group: Eastern Eagle
; Comedian/ WRITER/ HOST/ CREATOR of The Candy Show: Candy Palmater will help you forget your troubles for 30 minutes and provide entertainment therapy.
The Candy Show was filmed in front of a live studio audience in Halifax. Fancy Shoes TV INC. is owned by Candy Palmater and business partner Johanna Elliot of Ocean Entertainment.
Do you have your tickets ? Filmed in Halifax. National Television series, The Candy Show Season 5 in front of a live studio audience, Music Guests and Performing arts from all across Canada will film over 7 nights with the queen of comedy, funny woman Candy Palmater. Stand up comedy starts each episode – 100% comedy by Candy (written 100% by Candy), and each guest is hand chosen by Candy Palmater to be on The Candy Show. BEST in Aboriginal artists, Music, performing arts and more. For the complete guest line up: OR simply scroll down to the last post on this website.
HOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS? see below.
DOOR TIME: 6:10PM to arrive at the Studio
STUDIO LOCATION: Olympic Centre on Hunter Street, Halifax ( beside Long & McQuade)
TICKET pick up date/ time:
Wednesday April 23rd – 10AM to 1PM and 2PM to 6PM
** More ticket pick up dates for the filming dates of April 30th, May 1, 2, and 3, 2014.** Watch for these dates to be posted next week.
The Candy Show Season 5 Guest line up is now released and ready to share with you. The Candy Show is filmed in Halifax, all 13 episodes, which consists of 26 guests plus Candy Palmater, (Comedian/ Host/ Star) of The Candy Show, over 7 days and nights.
1. National TV filming and you get to be a part of it for FREE ( as long as you are 19+ ), and you can see yourself on TV when the episode airs, if you happen to be seated in the right place.
2. BEST Canadian Performers, Musicians, Comedy all under one roof – and it is the best price ever – we ask for each ticket holder to bring ONE non-perishable food item for the food bins for FEED NS on site. In return you will receive the BEST in entertainment for the evening/ night while we film in HD for TV.
3. The other awesome fact: We are not STUFFY on set. We want you, the AUDIENCE, to have fun so come prepared to dance, laugh hard, scream when asked and dressed in your craziest, best, or come however you like, just no birthday suits please, the network will not like that. We want you to relax and be with Candy Palmater as she makes you feel warm, welcome and invited into her House to play, and enjoy yourselves. Dance, Laugh, Meet new people.
4. The Candy Show is as proud of it’s audience as it is of its performing guests! Silver Donald Cameron, reporting for The Chronicle Herald, described The Candy Show audience by saying:
“They were young and old; gay and straight; Black, White, Asian and Aboriginal; all brought together by a common taste and attitude”
5. This creatively awesome and most Highly talented bunch of Entertainers will be on set/ stage filming for TV and for you, and it is all FREE. YES, FREE – You can Thank Candy Palmater for this. As the Creator/ Host/ ONLY Writer/ and Producer of The Candy Show – that has garnished her with an ECMA Nomination and the show itself for 2 Canadian Screen Award Nominations, she always wanted her fans and many of her guests fans from across the country to enjoy artists that never come here and at the best price tag, FREE + one non-perishale food item for FEED NS.
TICKETS click here and order. DATES: April 24, 25, 26, 30, May 1, 2, 3 – The Guest list will be released this week, on this website. Make sure you SUBSCRIBE and not miss the update when it is posted.
SEASON 5 Guest LINEUP w/ dates of filming
Thursday April 24th – Derric Starlight – ventriloquist performer
– Erin Costelo – Singer/ song writer lives in Halifax
– Hubert FRancis – singer/ song writer lives in NB
– Brandon Gold – Circus Performer
Friday April 25th – Gerry Big Bear (Ojibwe Elvis impersonator) – performer
– My Living Will – Band in HRM
– Caitlan & Christy – Duo Pole perfomers
– Red “Suga” – Musician
Saturday April 26th – Tattoo Artist – Troy Lane
– Slowcoaster – Band/ Music
– Moe Clark – Metis Poet from Quebec
– Jessie Brown & The Black Divine – band in NS
Wednesday April 30th – Tracy Bone – singer/ songwriter (country)
– Maria Osende – Flamenco performer
Thursday May 1st – Neon Dreams – Music in Halifax
– El JOnes – Halifax Poet Laureate
– Charlie A’Court – w/ kev Corbett
– Inez Jasper – Music
Friday May 2nd – Irish Mythen – singer/ song writer
– Eastern Eagle – Drum
– Susan Aglukark – singer/ Order of Canada/ JUNO award winner
– Rich Aucoin – Music/ performer
Saturday May 3rd – Iskwe – Music
– Deception “A Rock Opera” – performance
– The Stanfields – Band in Halifax
– George Leach – Music/ JUNO Award winner 2014
Ultimate in Entertainment, Native Awesome Candy Palmater is getting ready for filming Season 5 of the hit National TV show, The Candy Show end of April/ May first week. FREE tickets to be in the audience for all nights of taping. The day time filming is off limits, but we would love to welcome you on set in the evening, full of magic, entertainment, some of the TOP Musicians, Performers in the Country will be on Season 5. Juno Award winners, International Superstars that are Canadian and The funniest Aboriginal Comedian in the country, will have you in stitches and sore facial muscles by the time you are leaving. FREE can you believe the price! FREE, ticket requests HERE The COMPLETE Guest list lineup will be posted to this website soon…. be sure to subscribe and be the FIRST to see the list when it is posted right here!
THIS WEEK ON The Candy Show S4 – (Episodes of last season are airing now on APTN): WEDNESDAY APRIL 2 10pm EST/ 11pm AST
MUSIC by: Death Valley Driver – mixture of First Nation/ Inuit talent our of Prince Edward Island, heavy, awesome, and Talented!
PERFORMANCE by: Caitlan Anthony – she wears many athletically performance hats, this week she is on the TRAPEEZ!! Performing aerials on set of The Candy Show….
HOST/ COMEDIAN: Candy Palmater – She is Canada’s ONLY First Nation (Mi’Kmaq) Lesbian, bold, ex-lawyer funny woman with her own hit NATIONAL TV show. Hilarious… not censored, brash, honest and lovable.
WOW! What a line up on the next Episode of The Candy Show, National Variety Television Series on APTN and APTN HD Channels, WEDNESDAY MARCH 26th, 2014 10pm EST/ 11pm AST The Candy Show is a National Variety TV series with 4 Seasons under the belt and in Pre-Production for Season 5 is happening right now. Filming in is in front of a LIVE studio audience, in Halifax, NS, and is taking place: April 24, 25, 26, 30, May 1, 2, 3 For FREE tickets to be in the audience, click here
The Candy Show is a partnership of Executive Producer Candy Palmater and Executive Producer Johanna Eliot of Ocean Entertainment, together created a company called “Fancy Shoes TV INC.” which is what The Candy Show is Produced under.
THIS WEEK GUESTS:
MUSIC : The Town Heroes – East Coast Musicians, and travels internationally – Don;t miss this dynamic Duo.
This week is a crazy one for Candy Palmater and The Candy Show Entertainment. We start the week of with Happy St. Patrick’s Day and here are 2 Make up looks from The Candy Show LIFESTYLE YouTube Channel you may like: Tutorial #1 and Tutorial #2 We hope you have a safe day today, if you are consuming the alcoholic beverages, and even if you are not drinking please be careful just the same.
Season 4 of The Candy Show S4 is airing another NEW episode this WEDNESDAY March 19th 10pm EST/ 11pm AST – and for all the other time zones in Canada, please check with your service provider for exact airing times. This week we have:
MUSIC: Brooke Miller and Don Ross duo. International Musicians, and Don Ross is the guitar God we all want to aspire to be.
PERFORMER: Diabolo specialist Duncan Philpot. If you don;t know what this art is, you have to watch! Nothing like it on TV anywhere, and we have this artist on The Candy Show S4.
THE HOST/ COMEDIAN: Of course each episode is Hosted by the Infamous Candy Palmater,(Halifax Based comedian), the Creator/ Writer/ Producer of this hit National TV show, The Candy Show. (The Candy Show has 2 Canadian Screen Award Nominations to date, and Candy has one ECMA nomination for her show and work on Promoting East Coast Music to the globe). Enjoy a 12 minute Comedy monologue off the top of each episode, then followed up with Music and a Performer. Ultimate Entertainment!
YOUTUBE: The Candy Show LIFESTYLE YouTube Channel
There is something for everyone on Candy’s YouTube Channel. Makeup tutorials, Rants, comedy, Beauty Product Hauls, Product Hauls, Empty Videos, Book Reviews, OOTD and many more…. Even Vlogs! Head on over and take a look: Be sure to SUBSCRIBE and not miss out on the NEW videos every week: The Candy Show LIFESTYLE YouTube Channel.
NEXT week is the Big Photo shoot for The Candy Show S5 promo pictures. We are in serious Pre-Production mode, gearing up for 13 more high impact, Primo Canadian Entertainment Filming April 24, 25, 26, 30, May 1, 2, 3 2014 in Halifax. FREE Tickets to the taping by visiting our Contact page
That’s it for this week everyone. Thank you for your continued support and Love. Candy and I both love your comments, and if we have not gotten back to you yet, we will. Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and of course here, The Candy Show!
This Wednesday night watch this NEW episode of The Candy Show on APTN & APTN HD channels; 10pm EST/ 11pm AST
Hosted by Mi’Kmaq (First Nation) Comedian/ Creator/ Writer of The Candy Show, Candy Palmater, and awesome East Coast Music/ Music Nova Scotia Guests. Plus unicyclist like no other performs on set of the National Variety Television series. Smoking performances by First Nation and Inuit female talents of Canada, all under one roof.
MUSIC: East Coast Musicians/ Punk band Like A Motorcycle
PERFORMER: Halifax Circus unicyclist Ian Gallant
HOST/ COMEDIAN: Candy Palmater
Feel the power! High Octane Episode coming your way next week, WEDNESDAY 10pm EST/ 11pm AST
The Candy Show Wednesday 10pm EST/ 11pm AST on APTN and APTN HD Channels. National Variety TV series with Canadian Music, Stand Up Comedy by Female Funny First Nation comic: Candy Palmater and other Performing artists. The Candy Show is filmed in front of a live studio audience, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
MUSIC GUEST: Ryan Cook – East Coast Musician
PERFORMANCE BY: Lindsay Eekwol Knight – First Nation poet
COMEDY/ HOST/ WRITER/ CREATOR: Candy Palmater – stand up Comedian